Terms and Conditions
- The health related educational information www.irondeficiency.com was developed by Vifor Pharma as a resource for the general public and for people who suffer from iron deficiency/iron deficiency anaemia and their families. www.irondeficiency.com is not intended for use by US journalists or US residents. Vifor Pharma cannot accept responsibility for the way in which information from this Website is used and the content of this Website should not be relied upon as the basis for any decision, action or omission.
Some information on this Website may relate to medical, health or fitness conditions, their prevention and treatment. This Information is provided for information and educational purposes only. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE OR REPLACE MEDICAL ADVICE. DO NOT USE, AND VIFOR PHARMA HEREBY PROHIBITS YOU FROM USING, THE INFORMATION FOR DIAGNOSING A HEALTH OR FITNESS PROBLEM OR DISEASE. SHOULD YOU HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION, PLEASE CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR MEDICAL ADVISER. VIFOR PHARMA DOES NOT OFFER PERSONALIZED MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR PATIENT-SPECIFIC ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS OBTAIN COMPLETE MEDICAL ADVICE DIRECTLY FROM YOUR PRESCRIBING PHYSICIAN.
- Disclaimer and Warranties. The Information posted on this Website is provided for general information purposes only. Although Vifor Pharma will make every reasonable effort to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Website, Vifor Pharma shall not be liable in any way for errors or omissions in the contents of this Website. ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS". CONSEQUENTLY, THE INFORMATION SHOULD BE CAREFULLY EVALUATED BY SITE VISITORS AND NEITHER VIFOR PHARMA NOR ANY COMPANIES OF THE VIFOR PHARMA GROUP PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES ABOUT COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE OR ITS POSSIBLE USES. VIFOR PHARMA AND THE VIFOR PHARMA GROUP COMPANIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF, RELIANCE ON, ACCESS TO, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS INFORMATION, OR FROM ANY ALTERATION TO THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE THAT VIFOR PHARMA MAY MAKE AT ANY TIME OR FROM ANY INTERRUPTION OR DISCONTINUATION OF ANY OR ALL OF THE FUNCTIONALITIES OF THE SITE.
- Copyright/Use of Information. Except as otherwise indicated, all copyright in the information is owned by Vifor Pharma. All rights in the information are reserved. You may freely browse the Website but may only access, download or use information from this Website, including but not limited to texts and images, for your private use only provided you retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice and other proprietary rights notice contained in any information downloaded from this Website. You may not copy, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use in any manner the information for other uses without the prior written consent of Vifor Pharma. With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in the information contained in this Website, or any copyright of Vifor Pharma or of any other party is hereby granted or conferred upon you.
- Trademarks/proprietary rights. If applicable, you should assume that all logos and trademarks appearing on this Website, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks either owned by or licensed to Vifor Pharma or any of its affiliated companies. The Website may also contain or reference patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Vifor Pharma and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, logos, patents, domain names, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary information or rights of Vifor Pharma and/or other parties is hereby granted to or conferred upon you. Do not use Vifor Pharma trademarks or potentially confusing variations in your Internet domain name. This helps prevent Internet users from being confused as to whether you or Vifor Pharma is the source of the Website.
- Links to other sites. This Website may contain links to third-parties' pages or websites. VIFOR PHARMA MAKES NO REPRESENTATION ABOUT AND HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY IN RELATION TO ANY MATERIAL OR INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN FROM ANY SUCH PAGES OR WEBSITES.
- Links to www.irondeficiency.com Website. No link to this Website may be included in any other website without the prior written consent of Vifor Pharma unless it only directs the web visitor to the home page of this Website, in a separate pop-up window, with the full www.irondeficiency.com domain name and an appropriate pop-up notification to the visitor that it is accessing a third-party website.
- Website availability. Vifor Pharma does not warrant that access to the Website will be available at all times or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. You, and not Vifor Pharma, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or corrections to your hardware, software or information whether or not caused by any such virus or harmful component.
- Revisions. Vifor Pharma may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by up-dating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- Jurisdiction. You expressly agree that the exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Vifor Pharma Management Ltd., Flughofstrasse 61 P.O. Box CH-8152 Glattbrugg, Switzerland or in any way relating to your use of this Website, resides in the courts of Zurich, Switzerland and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of Zurich, Switzerland in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving Vifor Pharma or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Switzerland, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
- Complete Agreement. The present Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Vifor Pharma with respect to the use of this Website. By using this Website, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of use, do not use the Website.
- Questions and Comments. We hope you find this Website helpful and convenient to use. If you have any questions or comments, including reports of non-functioning links, please submit this via email to email@example.com.